Hi all!

Just wish to get some help.

TV Shows Issue

Lately I haven't been able to get my TV shows to scrape. It shows up:

Code:
[b]Could not download information[/b]
Unable to connect to remote server
Would you like to continue scanning

For some reason it doesn't scrape the TV shows from The TVDB.

Is there any issues from their website ?

Movies Issue

And also from my Movies I'm actually adding artwork for the movies through Ember Media Manager.

It adding all the artwork but not adding the posters for some reason...

Any help people would really appreciate it greatly!

Thanks!

Shaun
When that popup appears just say Yes to it, and it should continue scanning just fine. I don't know why it does it, but it's a bit annoying.

Regarding the movies, are you adding posters to existing movies? If so, you'll have to refresh it after you add the poster so that XBMC grabs it and any other info you may have changed.
Mine has been doing the same thing for months now. Normally I have to use Ember MM to scrape my TV Shows and then XBMC appears to recognize the TV show after that. At the moment absolutely nothing works. It seems to scrape my movies OK but TV shows simply don't work at all and I really don't know what to try next! :confused2:
Mine dosn't work too. It say "unable to connect to remote server"

My log: http://pastebin.com/e0gfxKs8

I've been having this problem for about week!
Same for me, I've been having this problem for a few months!
cinekp Wrote:Mine dosn't work too. It say "unable to connect to remote server"

My log: http://pastebin.com/e0gfxKs8

I've been having this problem for about week!

You need to enable debug logging from System settings, System, Debugging. Enable the debug logging, restart XBMC and post the log it generates.

I note there is a Curl error 7, and this is CURLE_COULDNT_CONNECT - Failed to connect() to host or proxy. However without debug logging enabled the log doesn't show what URL Curl was attemptiing to open.

JR
Am just gonna jump on this bandwagon, and say that from yesterday, xbmc wasn't scraping newly added tv shows, but if i go into the shows directory and press 'I', then it will scrape the infor for each episode.
When i go and 'set content', i tell it to scan for new content, and exit, but if i go into it again, the selection i just made isn't enabled!
jhsrennie Wrote:You need to enable debug logging from System settings, System, Debugging. Enable the debug logging, restart XBMC and post the log it generates.

I note there is a Curl error 7, and this is CURLE_COULDNT_CONNECT - Failed to connect() to host or proxy. However without debug logging enabled the log doesn't show what URL Curl was attemptiing to open.

JR

Hello

I Solve my issue Big Grin. Scrapper tvdb was blocking by peerblock.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Not Scraping TV Shows.... ?0