CXimage usage
Hi,

I need to do some manipulation of images and I see that the CXimage library is included in the project and is seems like it is built as it should.

But I cant figure out how to make it work, I got error messages suggesting that the lib is not linked after all and I cant find any other code using it in XBMC.

Anyone knows how to do this? is it not linked so it needs to be loaded dynamically or what is going on?

Or maybe I'm missing something, basically what I need to do is to combine two images together, like an overlay, maybe it can be done some other way.

Thanks in advance
/David
xbmc dyloads CXimage as needed, check xbmc.log for ImageLib being loaded and unloaded. It's linked into ImageLib and not directly linked to xbmc binary.
And note that we don't wrap most of it's capability - we use it for loading and saving images only.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Thank you for your answers, turned out I was a little simple-minded thinking that decoding, modify and re encode a lot of jpeg files on the fly was a good idea. Took way to much time so I ended up using a different solution for my problem!

/David

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CXimage usage0