xbmc virgin needs help lol
Hi peeps hope i can get some help. I've just heard of xbmc and d/l it to find it runs but the text is clipped.What i mean is tops of the words are missing.If i resize the display so it's running in a window i can get clear text but as soon as i change the page lets say from videos to system the text is all clipped and it just gets unreadable.Sometimes changing pages back and forth resolves this only for it to become unreadable when i change again.i've been on the display page where you get the square in the middle of the screen and the edging correct but this doesn't seem to make a difference.Any ideas what could be the problem?Sad
?

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=System_Settings
Thanks, Couldn't see any relating issue in the manual or the faq which i have looked at if you have a idea i would be grateful.
If i open xbmc in a small window i can keep it readable by resizing the window everytime i change page.I have seen the system settings,resolution etc also the troubleshooting that hasn't helped.
post a screen shot and a debug log and you might get some further help.

A picture says 1000 words and all that.
Thanks i'll give it a go
This rings a vague bell. I think I remember someone reporting it when they were using an old video card. If you post a debug log it will tell us what hardware you're using.

JR

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xbmc virgin needs help lol0