XBMC.System.Exec
I used XBMC.System.Exec to run my program from home menu. Everithing is OK but I must CLICK on screen to control my program. If i dont click i control XBMC that is running in background. How can i fix it. Huh Huh
Is there somebody who can helpHuh lot of reads but no answer.. I must fix it as soon as posible.
Why not use advanced launcher? Or does that have the same issue as well (for me it doesn't)?

If you add something in advanced launcher as a favourite and lookup the hash for the favourite in the corresponding xml you can start one with the following;

<onclick>RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.program.advanced.launcher/?PUT_THE_HASH_HERE)</onclick>

like mine for example ;
<onclick>RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.program.advanced.launcher/?b0ad1b755acfc85c58cba3021d917aa8)</onclick>
Thx Advanced launcher works fine but where can i find corresponding xml with hash? I have default settings and theme.
Xarxas Wrote:Thx Advanced launcher works fine but where can i find corresponding xml with hash? I have default settings and theme.
Launchers and items (roms) hashes are stored into the /userdata/addon_data/plugin.program.advanced.launcher/launchers.xml file into XBMC user settings directory :

Code:
<launchers>
    <launcher>
        <id>[b]feb434a3ec0579572cca46c1a5fc57be[/b]</id>
        <name>3DO</name>
        <roms>
            <rom>
                <id>[b]d0fe11da07a87054dff2d191e9d82f87[/b]</id>
                <name>Alone in the Dark</name>
            </rom>
Hey Angelscry,

thanks for replying, I always add it to favourites to lookup the hash in favourites.xml. Good to know there's a much easier way Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC.System.Exec0