MQ4 Help - Wall View for Movies
Hey everyone, this is my first post and I intend on being active in the forums in the future. I've just finished setting up my xbmc and I've decided to go with Aeon MQ4 skin. Below is a screenshot of the view I like most. The problem I'm having is that in the little preview box that appears after a couple seconds of having a movie selected. The preview box doesnt show images inside it like it should. I have had them come up before but everything I try now doesn't seem to work. I've also posted a screen of my file list of the movie I have selected on the wall in my first screenshot.

Any ideas about how I could get the images to show would be great!

Thanks in advance for any responses!
It looks like you need to download extrathumbs. Either that, or, change what the drop down shows from extrathumbs to fanart. You can do this on the top menu.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

you need to create a new folder with the name extrathumbs and in there you put your images thumbs1.jpg, thumbs2.jpg and so on.
Artwork downloader will do this automaticaly for you if you tell it to.

Thanks for the responses guys, I was wondering what setting do I change to use fanart instead, I have fanart chosen for every setting I can find but it still wasn't showing
I can't remember which top tab it is (although I think it may be the second from the left), but there is an option called 'extrathumb style' I believe, which can be changed to 'fanart style'.

thanks for the help Smile much appreciated

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MQ4 Help - Wall View for Movies0