Music Playlist on Startup problem
Hey Community,

I am using Aeon MQ2 and XBMC Dharma on Windows XP.
When i activate the option to play an .m3u Playlist on Startup it just wont work Oo

When i go to the Music Menu and start the .m3u file manually it works, but not with the Option to play it automatically on startup.

any ideas?

regards
philipp
Please enable debug logging in system settings and pastebin the xbmc.log.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Assuming you did this from System settings, Skin, I'd guess the path is wrong. The debug log should confirm this.

JR
hey guys,

sry, was terrible busy the last days.

HERE it is!

but it does not mention any "new_music.m3u" playlist file Huh

regards
It looks as if there isn't any playlist set to start. When I try setting a startup playlist I get:

Code:
DEBUG: CApplication::ExecuteXBMCAction : Translating XBMC.PlayMedia($INFO[Skin.String(Startup_Playlist_Path)])
DEBUG: CApplication::ExecuteXBMCAction : To XBMC.PlayMedia(D:\XBMC\Music\MP3\000\Abba.m3u)

Open your guisettings.xml in any convenient text editor and search for "startup_playlist_path". If I do this I find:

Code:
<setting type="string" name="skin.confluence.startup_playlist_path">D:\XBMC\Music\MP3\000\Abba.m3u</setting>

Note there may be multiple startup_playlist_path entries, one for each skin. Look for the one corresponding to the skin you use. In my example I use the Confluence skin.

JR
i dont have any of these lines in my guisettings.xml

but a "skin.aeonmq.2.startuplocation" line.

maybe a bug in aeonmq2?
Try in in Confluence and see if it works.

JR
aaah it works in confluence.

any ideas how to fix this manually with the aeon skin?
or should i try to update?
Bytefire Wrote:aaah it works in confluence.

any ideas how to fix this manually with the aeon skin?
or should i try to update?

Try asking in http://forum.xbmc.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=68

JR

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Playlist on Startup problem0