No Plugins available for download after adding repo
Hi,

I have a SeasonPass JB ATV 4.x and have XBMC installed and working well.
I have been trying to install some plugins and to do so Ihave been downloading and installing the repositories, which have gone in fine and enabled.

The trouble is that when I select these repos they are always empty so I am unable to download plugins this way - Where I have been able to download the plugin zips elsewhere I Have done so and transferred them and enabled them in this manner but I believe by doing so I lose any update infomation that comes out for them.

Any help greatly appreciated, if you need any specifics about my set up, let me know.

Paul
I know the official XBMC repo will check to see if add-ons are compatible with the version of XBMC you are using. All the recent builds for ATV2/iOS have pre-release code that contains a number of add-on changes, so to be on the safe side it only lists add-ons that have been updated to work or that are known to work. I don't know if 3rd party repos do this same check. Can you give us some examples of repos you are trying to use that won't list add-ons?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No Plugins available for download after adding repo0