Show Scripts in Add-On Browser
Lightbulb 
I think scripts like Logo Downloader should be shown in the add-on browser. Right now, the reason why they're not shown in there is to keep people from uninstalling them since they're needed by certain skins.

They should be shown, but with the uninstall option greyed out, or unavailable.

This way, people can easily see what version of the script they have, check for updates, and see a changelog.
thegamesdb.net - An open video games database.
scottbrant.net - Blog
ghostelement Wrote:I think scripts like Logo Downloader should be shown in the add-on browser. Right now, the reason why they're not shown in there is to keep people from uninstalling them since they're needed by certain skins.

They should be shown, but with the uninstall option greyed out, or unavailable.

This way, people can easily see what version of the script they have, check for updates, and see a changelog.

I think this is a good idea. I believe that it is already coded to not uninstall addons that are required by another addon(in Git at least I pretty sure it is.)
+1 For this!
I would like a possibilty to update script also, like other addons.
indeed, the reason has nothing to do with not removing used add-ons (we refuse to do that). it was done as a script library, and then we won't show it. script libraries have no function on their own...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Show Scripts in Add-On Browser0