[AppleTV2] Slow "loading directory" in plugins
Sorry if this has been already mentioned before, but it seems like on my ATV2 that any plugin (Canada on Demand, IceFilms, Free Cable, LiveStreams) that runs has a issue with waiting several seconds to load the directory some worse than others. This still happens after the first initial load also. I am running the Aug 29 Nightly build.
because it has to fetch, scrape and parse the directory structure from an website on the internet? or are you saying that it was faster in earlier versions...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Memphiz Wrote:because it has to fetch, scrape and parse the directory structure from an website on the internet? or are you saying that it was faster in earlier versions...

No, it was still the same speed as in earlier versions, the speed of the atv2 parsing the data is not the same as my windows version of xbmc which is almost instant. I am not sure if this is a hardware restriction or an issue with xbmc.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[AppleTV2] Slow "loading directory" in plugins0