Add ons - Display lists
Question 
Hi,

I am new to this forum and the xbmc scene in general. Please forgive me if this question was already answered in another post somewhere but I haven't been able to find it. I really like the different visual display lists for music & video (ex: Showcase, Wall, etc...) and am trying to figure out if there is a way to enable that type of display list for add ons, video in particular. Seems that in the add ons side menu I can't change the display type from standard "list" regardless of what other types I have enabled. Can anyone please confirm if that is something that can or can't be done at this time? Huh

Thanks,

-sosloe
the add-ons need to set the content type of the container to movies for those to be avail..
Where or how would I be able to specify that? Sorry, I am new to this.. :/

Thanks,

sosloe
it's up to the add-on creators to specify a content type.
Would there be any way to change that if the source code or script was readily available?
sure, it's just a call to xbmcplugin.setContent(handle,content)
Thanks for the information, if I get brave enough and find the source code for any of my favorite plugins then I will make an attempt and maybe further inquire... Smile
you always have the source code for the add-ons - atleast anythinig from the official repo...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add ons - Display lists0