• 27(current)
Release GlobalSearch Script
(2016-05-21, 21:17)ronie Wrote: don't expect me to answer the same question twice a day ;-)

Ah, apologies. I HAD tried searching the thread, but the term 'EPG" was too short - but sorry I didn't check the most recent posts.

What's the reason you can fix for Krypton only, and not Jarvis? I've just upgrading my main system to Jarvis, and only play with Krypton on a laptop to test it.
Main TV: LibreELEC 7.0.1 / Kodi 16.1, with Xonfluence skin on Asus Chromebox (1.4GHz, 4Gb RAM, 64Gb SSD) + DVB-S and DVB-T with TVH.
Plus testing v17 nighlies on Macbook, and using Estuary skin.
(2016-05-21, 21:27)gshodg Wrote:
(2016-05-21, 21:17)ronie Wrote: don't expect me to answer the same question twice a day ;-)

Ah, apologies. I HAD tried searching the thread, but the term 'EPG" was too short - but sorry I didn't check the most recent posts.

What's the reason you can fix for Krypton only, and not Jarvis? I've just upgrading my main system to Jarvis, and only play with Krypton on a laptop to test it.

While I don't want to sound snobby, I would be lieing if I didn't say I felt a little sad to know I have to wait until I'm comfortable upgrading to Krypton to try out this feature. Big Grin
(2016-05-22, 17:14)wex101 Wrote: While I don't want to sound snobby, I would be lieing if I didn't say I felt a little sad to know I have to wait until I'm comfortable upgrading to Krypton to try out this feature. Big Grin

develop / maintain / support 15+ addons for kodi isengard, jarvis & krypton and you'll get the picture ;-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I totally understand, and thank you for all you do!
(2016-05-22, 17:52)ronie Wrote:
(2016-05-22, 17:14)wex101 Wrote: While I don't want to sound snobby, I would be lieing if I didn't say I felt a little sad to know I have to wait until I'm comfortable upgrading to Krypton to try out this feature. Big Grin

develop / maintain / support 15+ addons for kodi isengard, jarvis & krypton and you'll get the picture ;-)

OK, understood, and I appreciate all the work you do- and also the time you spend in the forum also.

Is there something that can be done to ensure that the current stable release gets as much love as alpha developments?

Seems a shame to have a great stable release (like now in 16.1), but have some bug fixes like this one only get fixed in alpha versions of future releases.
Main TV: LibreELEC 7.0.1 / Kodi 16.1, with Xonfluence skin on Asus Chromebox (1.4GHz, 4Gb RAM, 64Gb SSD) + DVB-S and DVB-T with TVH.
Plus testing v17 nighlies on Macbook, and using Estuary skin.
@ronie
Firstly, thank you for this great add-on!

There's only one feature that I'd really love to see and I tried tinkering in the settings but I didn't find it.
If it's possible to achieve what I'm about to suggest then I'd appreciate the help from this community!
Perhaps this add-on doesn't support it yet, if so then I'd like to suggest it.

Feature:
The ability to search "Show Name" in conjunction with the "Episode Number" would be very great, since it'll result in a faster access for each show's certain episode!

Perhaps if it had multiple seasons and the query didn't include the season, it'll display the searched for episode from all the seasons.
If season was provided then the episode for the provided season.

Thanks again for this must have add-on that completes Kodi!
Thanks for a great add-on Smile

Is there any chance we could get "resume" movie or tv-show, to work with this add-on?

Resume works fine, when movie/tv-show episode, is found manually in library, But not when found via "global-search"
i don't think there's an easy way to start playback from a resume point in python addons.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2016-09-11, 14:01)ronie Wrote: i don't think there's an easy way to start playback from a resume point in python addons.

Okay Sad

But thank you for answering.
BUG

As soon as "bordersize" is used in the image id="999" the Functionality breaks.

PHP Code:
<!-- Background -->
        <
control type="image" id="999">
            <
centerleft>50%</centerleft>
            <
top>471</top>
            <
width>540</width>
            <
height>141</height>
            <
texture border="5" colordiffuse="DialogBGColor">common/Base.png</texture>
            <
aspectratio>stretch</aspectratio>
            <
bordertexture border="3" colordiffuse="DialogBorderColor">dialogs/DialogBorder2px.png</bordertexture>
            <
bordersize>2</bordersize>
        </
control
kodi jarvis doesn't support image borders in script xml's.
the feature was added in krypton: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/9892
@ronie

A feature request: If possible, could you add tags as a area that is searched? I have found tags to be a useful way to 'label' similar videos and it would be useful to be able to search tags too.

Cheers,
LongMan
(2016-10-10, 19:22)LongMan Wrote: @ronie

A feature request: If possible, could you add tags as a area that is searched? I have found tags to be a useful way to 'label' similar videos and it would be useful to be able to search tags too.

Cheers,
LongMan

for advanced search functionality i would recommend to use the 'filter' option in the side menu in the video library
Thanks for pointing that out. It searches deeper, even plot. However it does not search tags, so it would not do what i aiming for.
edit: you need to use Filter, not Search

• 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
GlobalSearch Script1