how to Queue Item???
dumb question and I have been using xbmc for several years now but never used this function. Now my girls want to see some shows episodes back to back and I cant get the shows to play with the queue? I go into the show and start quequeing the shows i want to play and then play the first one and nothing happens.

Can someone explain howthis is done.

I searched the wiki and only found this. http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Video_Library
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
Select item you want to queue, hold down menu to bring up the contextual menu and select "queue item", repeat as many times as you want, then bring up the contextual menu (just about anywhere seems to work) and select "Now Playing". You should see a list of everything that you've queued. You can even bring up the contextual menu there and change the order of the entries or even remove an entry.

I actually had to test this out myself because I also couldn't remember it at first ;)
Ahhhh. That is why. I wasnt doing the last step of bringing menu and doing the now playing. Thanks ned for your help.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
These are the items in my Kodi contextual menu;
1. Play using...
2. Queue item
3. Movie trailer
4. Movie information
5. Mark as watched
6. Mark as unwatched
7. Set movies view

There is no "now playing" option (obviously). I'm using Kodi Jarvis on Windows 10. Please advise.
It's now called "current playlist" and is in the left sidebar menu. See basic playlist (wiki) EDIT: oops, that page never got updated.
my menu doesnt have the ''current playlist'' or ''now playing'' option on it... kodi on fire stick

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
how to Queue Item???0