ATV - Film stutters
I have just recently bought a new 46 200hz LED samsung tv and when i play my HD xvids through the ATV the film seems to stutter every so slightly when the camera pans left or right. Prior to this i had an LCD tv and had no problems what so ever with playing the same files

Can anyone shed any light on this problem? or is there a setting i need to change because i can't find one - please help!!!

Thanks
By ATV do you mean original ATV or ATV2?

I used to have this issue but updating to a nightly fixed it for me, both versions.

I believe that atv2 had issues with HD xVid so HD content from ice films for example doesn't work but if the encoding is h264 there shouldn't be many issues.
--
XBMC HUB - THE NEW HOME FOR ADD-ONS and PLUGINS
Read how my ATV2 installation went
ATV2 one week on ... it's getting better all the time
XBMC/ATV2 - Feeling the love
--
XBMC:
Platform - Darwin iOS (11.0.0 AppleTV2,1, Version 4.3 (Build 8F305)).
11.0-RC2 - Built on Mar 1 2012 (Git:20120229-f38655f)
Platform - Darwin OSX (8.8.2 i386, Version 10.4.7 (Build 8N6014)).
11.0-RC2 - Built on Mar 1 2012 (Git:20120229-f38655f)
Sorry it's the original ATV
what build are you running, how old is it do you have the crystal hd card installed? Wired connection or wireless can you re create the problem with debugging enabled?
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
Running XBMC 10.1 Dharma - launcher 3.2.5

The ATV is about 3 years old and hasn't had the crystal hd installed, its hard wired from my computer.
Sorry not sure what you mean with the debugging??

The hd xvids played alright when connected to my old tv which was a 46in LCD so really confused why they wont play on my new LED tv without the slight stutter.

Appreciate your time in answering my post's Smile
Theshagster Wrote:Running XBMC 10.1 Dharma - launcher 3.2.5

The ATV is about 3 years old and hasn't had the crystal hd installed, its hard wired from my computer.
Sorry not sure what you mean with the debugging??

The hd xvids played alright when connected to my old tv which was a 46in LCD so really confused why they wont play on my new LED tv without the slight stutter.

Appreciate your time in answering my post's Smile

oh man, you gotta grab yourself a Broadcom Crystal HD chip. You have no idea what you're missing. It will turn your ATV1 into a superman media center!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ATV - Film stutters0