• 79(current)
[RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only)
Great skin!!

Don't know if its your script or someone elses.. script that creates the spotlight entries is the one I'm talking about:
when it shows a movie which has multiple cds (yeah still have some of those..) it only plays the first one..

right place for this or schould i post this bug somewhere else?

Thx, LoL
Hi,

i don't know if it's skin related, but my script.randomitems gives an error on xperience1080 and doesn't show any random items. Here's the pastebin:

http://pastebin.com/dzYMv7v0

thnx
Pablo93 Wrote:yep,me. after the upgrade to RC1 i wasnt able to switch the homescreens, right now it is working though....

made a complete reinstall of XBMC (after a backup of my userfolder), since then it is working again.

Hi Black & Pablo93,

Tried this today and even 'removed' entire addons directory and no problems at all with any skin, except with XPerience1080?!? Even when re-installing it from scratch. Also several scripts (like randomitems) give errors?!?

Any other ideas?
Reinstall everything, delete all related XBMC files, use the official repo version of my skin and don't forget to install both scripts (viewmodes & playerevents) before installing the skin. It works fine, you must have some old add-ons which are causing the problems.

@redje
There isn't any error related to randomitems in your log file.

@LoL
Does it work if you play them from the library?
`Black Wrote:Reinstall everything, delete all related XBMC files, use the official repo version of my skin and don't forget to install both scripts (viewmodes & playerevents) before installing the skin. It works fine, you must have some old add-ons which are causing the problems.

Did reinstall even more thoroughly now and looks like I got it working again. No idea what might have caused it, but glad it's up and running again :-)
`Black Wrote:@LoL
Does it work if you play them from the library?

Yes, then it plays normal.

I've attached a debug log to pastebin: here

what i did was:
- startup
- start al multi cd movie from Spotlight
- forward to the end (which is just the end of cd one)
- look up the movie in Movies and start it from there (then plays normal, the complete 2cds)

Hope this helps!

Thx, LoLWink
Ok then post it in the randomitems script thread, shouldn't be a skin related problem.
done, thx!
`Black Wrote:Ok then post it in the randomitems script thread, shouldn't be a skin related problem.

They said I should come back.. Wink

ronie Wrote:please post about the issue in the Xperience1080p support thread.
it's something that needs to be fixed in the skn, see:
http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/12708
Hello, i had never used xbmc before and after seeing that skin, thought i'd try it.
Sadly, it seem that is it not working for me:

On winXP :
I followed the instruction to the letter, intalled beta 3 and the rest.
I can't activate the skin in the end, it is reported as broken and "Dependencies not met". Did i miss something ?

Thanks in advance if anyone has an idea.
flobo09 Wrote:Hello, i had never used xbmc before and after seeing that skin, thought i'd try it.
Sadly, it seem that is it not working for me:

On winXP :
I followed the instruction to the letter, intalled beta 3 and the rest.
I can't activate the skin in the end, it is reported as broken and "Dependencies not met". Did i miss something ?

Thanks in advance if anyone has an idea.

Try installing RC2 instead, it can be found at: http://mirrors.xbmc.org/releases/win32/x...en_rc2.exe
Hi 'Black, great skin as I'm sure you know. Anyways I'm wondering if you're aware of this bug that appears for me a lot of times after returning from standby or sleep mode. I searched the thread for 'standby', 'sleep', and 'suspend' but didn't come up with anything. I'll post a picture and a link to the log at the end

Basically what happens is the titles aren't highlighted correctly, so when im on the 'Movies' section the 'Movies' titled is given the bigger font, as it should, but the 'home' title is the one who's color is brighter. Also in the same vein the 'Movies' Panel is the smaller size, the same as the other unselected panels, where as the 'Home' Panel is given the larger size as if it was selected. Also note that I can still navigate around the panel as normal, ie when on the 'Movies' Panel I can still move around and highlight/select the items within that 'Movies' Panel correctly.

This behavior occurs throughout the home screen as you can see from the screenshot, so when I switch panel the problem carries over. Also sometimes its not just one panel off but can be more, ie if on the 'TV Shows' Panel it can be the 'Home' panel, which is 2 panels to the left, that has the highlighted color on the titled and the enlarged state on the panel.

Also probably worth noting is that this bug sometimes comes up when returning from a super nintendo emulator that is installed on the system. So lets say I open the emulator and play a bit of them game, then press 'Esc' to leave the emulator and return to xbmc this bug can creep up, however this wasn't exercised in the log file only the suspend part was, but I wouldn't be surprised if they are related

Thanks for taking a look at this, or to whoever else looks at this and finds a solution. I realize I wrote a lot but wanted to describe the behavior as thoroughly as possible.

LOG TEXT:
http://pastebin.com/5tNdeATW

The suspend command is given on the second line, I don't have much experience with this kind of stuff so the log is probably larger than needs be
Same thing happens when you do a skin reload. I'm aware but for now you have to live with it.
It happens to me too.

But if you press up or down, it's ok you go to the right panel.
Shadowsoul Wrote:Try installing RC2 instead, it can be found at: http://mirrors.xbmc.org/releases/win32/x...en_rc2.exe

Thanks, it is now working with RC2, except i don't have a mouse pointer (can still move the mouse around blindly and it works).

The mouse comes back as soon as i deactivate the skin, and disapears again when i reactivate it.
  • 79(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only)14