[WINDOWS] iMon and external player issues
I have a Silverstone GD01-MX case which includes a Soundgraph VFD and Imon IR receiver. I have been able to set up the RM200 remote to navigate XBMC but having some issues with using it with MPC-HC which I use as an external player to bitstream HD audio.

I can 'play' a file (launching MPC-HC) and 'stop' (returning to XBMC) but can't pause, rewind, fastforward etc. When I open a file in MPC-HC (independent from XBMC) I can do all of this. I've searched extensively for a solution to no avail. The only thing I can think it might be is a conflict between XBMC and MPC-HC?

Help! :confused2:
I don't know the solution with the iMON software, but it sounds as if it thinks XBMC is still in focus and the controls are still set for it. It might just be the commands that do work while in MPC-HC are mapped the same way.
I use MPC-HC as an external player for my video camera stuff (XBMC can't handle the 60fps 1080i content from my Sony Camcorder). I also use the iMon Soundgraph software, and have it working well. Try setting <hidexbmc> to true in the playercorefactory.xml

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WINDOWS] iMon and external player issues0