Harmony 300i woes
Hello Everyone

I have a new Harmony 300i and I am not 100% happy with how it is working

I have used this guide but I am not sure if all buttons are working.

Currently I am having issues displaying the OSD, Aspect and other things.

Can anyone supply a fully working solution to this?

Also what is Logitech's issue with creating an XBMC profile?
If you don't have features working then you will have to map the buttons yourself to the keys you want to use this is easy with the Harmony as you know which keys are using what commands through the Harmony software

I bought someone a Harmony 300i and found it easier to set it as a MCE Keyboard but if you do that you need the default registry

It makes it very easy for example in the keyboard.xml "Z" is Aspect Ratio so all you do is add Z on a button using the software the same for the rest of the keys
Current HTPC Lian-Li PC-C37 • Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H • Intel C2D E8400 E0 Stepping • OCZ Vertex SSD • 4GB Corsair TwinX XMS2 DDR2 • Corsair HX650W Modular PSU (Free Upgrade) • LG CH08LS10 Blu-Ray Drive • Scythe Big Shuriken • Acousti DustPROOF 70mm Fan
Hi Paraffin, I have a Harmony 300 and this should be basically identical to the 300i at least as far as XBMC is concerned.

The key thing to realise is that it's the IR receiver that determines how things are going to work. After all, the 300i is just emulating the handset that normally goes with the receiver. You need to tell us what receiver you are using. I've used my Harmony 300 with an HP (eHome) receiver and this works but the response to button presses is a bit slow. I'm currently using it with the receiver from an ORtek VRC-1100.

JR

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Harmony 300i woes0