No Audio After Inital Startup Sound
One of my XBMC setups was working fine until just recently. When I start up XBMC, I hear the start up sounds from the skin I am using (Night) but then I can't hear anything else. No audio from the normal navigation sounds and no audio from videos. If I restart XBMC I can hear the start up sound but then I lose audio. I haven't changed any settings so I'm not sure what happened.

A little bit about my setup. I am using HDMI to my LG TV then optical to a soundbar. I can hear windows sounds just fine. I seem to just have the issue with XBMC. It was working fine the day before. I've restarted my computer several times and I continue to have the issue.

Here is my xbmc.log.

http://pastebin.com/2GS2x3a1

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
check your settings within XBMC
Settings/System/Audio Output

check if it is using the correct soundcard
Sorry. Forgot to add that to my initial post.

Audio Output: HDMI
Output Device: WASAPI: LG TV (3- High Definition Audio Device)
Try, if available, to select other sound cards
how about in control panel- you need to make sure that you select hdmi audio output, and configure the speaker configuration to stereo. you need to make sure that your hdtv is set to optical output too!
>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
Found the issue. Somehow the audio was turned all the way down in the Audio and Subtitles Settings accessed via the OSD when a video is playing. Not sure how this happened but I'm glad to have it fixed!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No Audio After Inital Startup Sound0