SUP/PGS problems... suggestions... known bug?
I recently remuxed all the Star Wars movies from the Blu-ray discs into .mkv format with the Full English subtitles and Alien Only Dialogue included. When playing these with the Alien Only Dialogue everything seems fine. When I have Full subtitles on I am noticing a weird effect I have not seen before. Admittedly I usually don't use subs at all but for these movies you need the Alien Dialogue so I thought I would also keep the Full as well.

When the file plays the subtitle shows on the screen just fine the way it should. Then it goes away for a second and re-appears in a slightly different spot and distorted. I am attaching two pics below so you can see what I mean. I have narrowed this down to XBMC. I tried remuxing to a .m2ts file and had the same result. I also played the same files in VLC just to test and it has no issues. Can anyone confirm or deny if this is a know issue. I haven't really been able to find anything on the matter.

Thanks!
Anyone else notice this problem or have an opinion on the matter?
seems the internal player has issues with the PSG (originial blu-ray subs)
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
TRaSH Wrote:seems the internal player has issues with the PSG (originial blu-ray subs)

Yes, it seems so. Only took 5 months for someone to reply... lol. The problem is still there and I haven't found a solution.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SUP/PGS problems... suggestions... known bug?0