[WINDOWS] Slow playback
Hello!

I'm new on the forum. First, sorry for my bad english, I'm from Slovenia and I'm 15 yrs old Smile

So, I tried XBMC Live, which works flawless. But I can't make my tuner work wit it. So I installed Windows 7 32bit and XBMC. When I start XBMC it also works flawless but video just won't play nice. When i select movie and press play, screen goes black but not freezes. I can jump forward and just show image (just like playing youtube video on really slow connection). I really have no idea what to do. PC specifications:
-Intel Pentium IV 3 GHZ (w/ HyperThreading)
- 1 GB of ram
- 500 GB HDD WD Green

First I thought it is a RAM, but usage of it is ~500 MB. It's not a HDD, because in WMC everythink works flawless.

Any idea?

EDIT: Sound drivers magicaly solves the problem?

BTW, which scrapper do you use for TV shows because TheTVDB won't show my any image.

Thanks
bajdec Wrote:EDIT: Sound drivers magicaly solves the problem?

You get this problem if XBMC can't open an audio device. That's why fixing the audio drivers fixed the problem. I don't know exactly why it happens, but XBMC uses DirectX for both video and audio, and I suspect there is some interaction between the video and audio in the DirectX code.

JR

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WINDOWS] Slow playback0