• 5(current)
XBMP/XBMC Logo Contest
Information 
you know the problem is not about the preview page, but at least you can let us know did you get our file or not, now the contest is over and we dont even know you got the file or not.
damnnn we forgot the contest was due today..... hahaha even forgot to make the winning one! sorry. maybe next time. here's what we (rigor|mortis an i kobazz) made a few weeks ago, but never upped it.

real_men_don't_need_spacebars.
Rainbow 
update; seems like we may have to think about postponing this contest as we (the xbmc-team) haven't heard from nuendo for over a week now Sad
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
just for the ignorant among us - who is nuendo and why are we waiting on him?

t
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
ok, pike and i have spent most of the day yesterday and today replicating hullebulle/nuendo's (still m.i.a.) priview site for you guys

a lot of work but here our copy is: http://www.xboxmediacenter.com/logocontest/

ps! if you don't see our logo it could be because you e-mailed it direct to nuendo, try upload it again, or e-mail it to [email="[email protected]"]pike[/email] and [email="[email protected]"]me[/email]

(tamper @ mar. 04 2004,21:01 Wrote:just for the ignorant among us - who is nuendo and why are we waiting on him?
(sorry forgot that maybe everyone don't know) hullebulle is nuendo, nuendo is hullebulle (same person, only different alias/nickname)
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
Quote:ok, pike and i have spent most of the day yesterday and today replicating hullebulle/nuendo's (still m.i.a.) priview site for you guys

wow! good work! thank you!

Quote:(sorry forgot that maybe everyone don't know) hullebulle is nuendo, nuendo is hullebulle (same person, only different alias/nickname)

ok, but, who needs them really? after so much time, we waited for the logos on the first page.

and now? dou you need more time or not?

maybe, we can make a poll for the users? which logo is the best? Image
(delay @ mar. 05 2004,14:09 Wrote:and now? dou you need more time or not?
maybe, depends on how long it takes for eveyone on the txbmc-team to voice their opinion

(delay @ mar. 05 2004,14:09 Wrote:maybe, we can make a poll for the users? which logo is the best?  Image
we will see but i don't think so, considering all the trouble we had with the contest so far

ps! no dissing hullebulle, he has been with our team for a long time and he's been very active in many other ways than this
Quote:we will see but i don't think so, considering all the trouble we had with the contest so far

ohh, i mean a little user pool. nothing speciall. just for us. of course you can use the logo, you want.

i think every user can poll for 3 logos, withaut himself's.

i start:

1'st:  verdict 35a
2'nd.  lixxbox 13g
3'th.  chokeman 47a, 47c
Question 
@everyone: fyi, hullebulle/nuendo is now back (form a real-life crisis), all logos he, pike & i recieved by mail/upload are now here
so now 'all' that remains if for us in the xbmc-team to pick our favorits and vote for it, not a small task by it self i might add Image
i sent new animation pic couple days ago by email, hoping it will replace the one used on the example logo pages. the original used transparency so worked good only when using background ground.  sample page uses the light blue background.

the animation is soposed to look like the example below.

the animation is a bit better in larger view .

my other logos can also seen here
i cared and participated the logo competition with great respect to the xbmc/xbmp team.

my animation logo was put to logo sample page in a wery ugly maner and i asked to correct the way it is displayed (read my previous message). Sad

i am dissapointed that my request have not accieved any reply in the mather.

if it is to mutch to ask to change the animation logo with the one without transparency that i have sent, well at least remove the animation logo.

i understand that the appearance of the logo dont necessary effect the way it is voted inside the team, but as designer i wish it to be displayed the way it was designed.

some reply to my post would be apreciated. Sad Sad
(marksu @ mar. 18 2004,19:44 Wrote:i cared and participated the logo competition with great respect to the xbmc/xbmp team.

my animation logo was put to logo sample page in a wery ugly maner and i asked to correct the way it is displayed (read my previous message).  Sad

if it is to mutch to ask to change the animation logo with the one without transparency that i have sent, well at least remove the animation logo.

i understand that the appearance of the logo dont necessary effect the way it is voted inside the team, but as designer i wish it to be displayed the way it was designed.

what was the number of your logo on the page again?
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
(hullebulle @ mar. 18 2004,23:49 Wrote:what was the number of your logo on the page again?
37a?
(hullebulle @ mar. 18 2004,23:49 Wrote:
(marksu @ mar. 18 2004,19:44 Wrote:i cared and participated the logo competition with great respect to the xbmc/xbmp team.

my animation logo was put to logo sample page in a wery ugly maner and i asked to correct the way it is displayed (read my previous message).  Sad

what was the number of your logo on the page again?
yes 37a.
you can use the logo shown on these thread to replace it.
thanks Smile
(marksu @ mar. 18 2004,18:44 Wrote:my animation logo was put to logo sample page in a wery ugly maner and i asked to correct the way it is displayed (read my previous message).
i've now updated the out copy of the logo pre-view page with your changed as you requested. but please understand and respect that we did have a rule that said that the last entry date was the last entry date, that included changes. made an exception this time.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMP/XBMC Logo Contest0