Media Flags not Displaying
Howdy!

I recently got XBMC, so I'm not quite sure where to start looking for problems with media flags. Basically, I've run my entire library through EMM-r, I've gotten all the info, fanart, and etc., but upon booting XBMC, I have 2 videos (that I've seen) that have media flags (and they had them upon initial XBMC scrapes, before I ran my library through EMM).

I'm just wondering if anybody else has had this problem, if so, how do you fix it? And if nobody has had the problem, can I edit the NFO files and place the data in myself?

Thanks in advance!
If you first add the movies to xbmc and after create the NFO files you will have to remove those films or re-add them to the library. You can also try refresh movie.
Update library will not work because the movies already exist in the library.
Correct me if i'm wrong about the steps you did.

EMM-r does a great job at scanning the metadata from the movie files. Also depends on the skin your using if it support all flags. So some may not (correctly) appear .
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:If you first add the movies to xbmc and after create the NFO files you will have to remove those films or re-add them to the library. You can also try refresh movie.
Update library will not work because the movies already exist in the library.
Correct me if i'm wrong about the steps you did.

EMM-r does a great job at scanning the metadata from the movie files. Also depends on the skin your using if it support all flags. So some may not (correctly) appear .

Thanks for the reply! I've deleted and re-added the video collection twice, so that doesn't seem to be the problem. I'm using Aeon Nox as my skin, so if this is a known issue, sorry about the trouble!
The flags seem to work in Library mode, but only on full-length movies, and I'm not a big fan of that mode, especially because I keep TV shows on my box, and they don't seem to work well in that format.

The flags appear for all of my videos if I check the video info, but not out in the menu, which is where I really want them. If you'd like pics, I could provide those later on. Thanks again!
Ricky1 Wrote:Thanks for the reply! I've deleted and re-added the video collection twice, so that doesn't seem to be the problem. I'm using Aeon Nox as my skin, so if this is a known issue, sorry about the trouble!
The flags seem to work in Library mode, but only on full-length movies, and I'm not a big fan of that mode, especially because I keep TV shows on my box, and they don't seem to work well in that format.

The flags appear for all of my videos if I check the video info, but not out in the menu, which is where I really want them. If you'd like pics, I could provide those later on. Thanks again!

As far as i know the Nox skin skin should be virtually bug free.
pics would be helpfull. Maybe a pastebin.com of the NFO file that doesn't work and what xbmc version + skin version. If you're using dharma10.1 and using filemide it's possible that the flags won't show because i think it's not yet supported for that version.
I have movies and tv shows in library and they work great so maybe i can help you to with that.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media Flags not Displaying0