Error 2: Share Not Available or Operation Timed Out
I'm now getting this error I've been able to search online and see many others experiencing as well. Nobody seems to have any solutions to this. All of my shares that worked for the last 2+ years have suddenly stopped working. By the way, this seems to be a MAC issue as I'm having the same problems on Plex.

My SMB share normally connects on bootup but now I get an Operation Timed Out message immediately upon boot. When I try to add a new source by name, it can't find any SMB shares if I choose browse. When I try by IP address, I get the same result. Operation Timed Out immediately. It's not timing out, it's not even trying to connect. My MAC is use for nothing but a file server. I haven't updated it recently, changed any settings, my network cable is attached and functional. I can browse the web, download files, stream live media, but I cannot connect to my local network shares on Windows 7 machines. The laptop I'm on right now can connect to my desktop/file server just fine, so what happened here? How did my Mac Mini just break itself?
Sad 
I have the same problem and I am new to this as well though.....

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Error 2: Share Not Available or Operation Timed Out0