XBMC Freezes after too much idle time
When XBMC is idled for a certain amount of time and i try to go to the home menu it freezes while its loading. It also does this if i listen to music for a long time and try and go back to the main menu. Is there something that i did? because it didn't used to do this. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
I have a similar issue. If I leave xbmc open say under TV shows, or Under a specific TV show (down on the season&episode levels). My (Harmony) remote buttons (arrows, ok, etc.) do not do anything. The IR receiver lights up with each button press and the navigation sound is audible but nothing navigates.
I can however push the little sideways U turn arrow button (back or escape - can't remember which it set it to) and it will navigate up to a higher menu level. I have to go all the way back to the main menu. IOW, If I am on the season&episode level, going back to the TV Shows level will not allow me to navigate with the arrow buttons. I must exit back to the main menu. I then can navigate into TV shows again.
I don't know if this is the case for movies because I rarely leave it there.
My first HTPC build
My UnRaid Server
Kingston rebates and ASUS warranties are WORTHLESS FRAUDS

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Freezes after too much idle time0