Formula 1 races, where to watch?
besides watching it live is there any addons that have formula one races that I can watch anytime? iceflims doesn't seem to have anything I tried to search navi-x but couldn't find anything.
BBC iplayer, it only carries the last (most recent) race though. If your in the uk that is.
Iplayer will work for a few more weeks, but then It moves to sky and were eff'd!

I too am looking for a consistent way to watch F1 when that happens.

A sky sports feed would be great, but they are up and down like a sluts knickers!

If anyone knows anyway to get a feed from any other station that will be hosting F1 next year please post it in here so we can all enjoy what has always been (and should remain) free to air racing.
does the bbc player work in canada? which add-on has it?
Use Tor and proxifier, then you can watch recorded stuff from the iplayer addon, outside UK (not live). There is one big iplayer thread, look in it. You will find posts by me, on how to set it up.
The easiest way if you're on windows is to use expat shield.
sorry I am on apple tv 2 i don't think any of your suggestions apply..
If you don't mind paying a little, FlashSportStreams shows all the Sky channels.

PatrickBateman Wrote:Iplayer will work for a few more weeks, but then It moves to sky and were eff'd!

I too am looking for a consistent way to watch F1 when that happens.

A sky sports feed would be great, but they are up and down like a sluts knickers!

If anyone knows anyway to get a feed from any other station that will be hosting F1 next year please post it in here so we can all enjoy what has always been (and should remain) free to air racing.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Formula 1 races, where to watch?0