(REQ)vulkano player
would be great to see this on xbmc..it works really good and there cheap ..its the same concept as slingbox never had one so cant tell you about the quality but the vulkano i do have and the pic looks really good and it can take hd inputs
im not a dev or anything so dont know how it would work but would be nice if you could get it so when your watching a channel and want to change it you could hit a guide button and it brings up vulkanos guide (its set to whatever service you have but is through the program rather then going through the one from the cable box,its jus faster because not really a lag if you know what i mean)at the lower bottom of screen in a small section maybe 3-5 channel at a time while your still watching the channel,or even a full one thats transparent or something idk...would make it allot easier to change channel without lag or delay
I am wondering the same too. These Vulkano boxes are pretty affordable.
I just got a Lava refurbish for $130.
It will be wonderful if we can have a xmbc plug-in like Slingbox.
richs09 Wrote:would be great to see this on xbmc..it works really good and there cheap ..its the same concept as slingbox never had one so cant tell you about the quality but the vulkano i do have and the pic looks really good and it can take hd inputs
im not a dev or anything so dont know how it would work but would be nice if you could get it so when your watching a channel and want to change it you could hit a guide button and it brings up vulkanos guide (its set to whatever service you have but is through the program rather then going through the one from the cable box,its jus faster because not really a lag if you know what i mean)at the lower bottom of screen in a small section maybe 3-5 channel at a time while your still watching the channel,or even a full one thats transparent or something idk...would make it allot easier to change channel without lag or delay

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(REQ)vulkano player0