Music won't return to list view after android remote use
I recently downloaded and accessed my XBMC with my android phone, and now ALL my music files are in thumbnail view, and I can't figure out how to put it back to list view.

I don't mind the thumbnail view for the albums, but it's annoying for the main directory since there's no thumbnail image for the artist. Now instead of 20 or so smaller directories, there's now 9. But what's REALLY annoying is the view in a particular album. I get the album cover art thumbnail FOR EACH SONG. So not only do I get the SAME cover art for each song, the view is so big I can't read the song title unless I click on each song and let the horizontal scroll run through the whole track info.

I don't use the android regularly, and I'd totally ditch it if I could figure out how to fix this. Any ideas?
Press left on the keyboard, remote, or probably the Android app too, and that will open a pane showing various options including the view. Highlight "VIEW" and press return/OK to cycle through the views until you get the one you want.

JR

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music won't return to list view after android remote use0