• 1(current)
[release] gbtv
Divingmule, thank you for the time and effort you put into this. It is greatly appreciated.

Here is the link,

http://ubuntuone.com/0sTj7F7nxjyLk3mt3UeQ52

For xbmc eden, nightly versions, you should remove the addon.xml file and rename eden_addon.xml to addon.xml.

If your a subscriber and use windows, I recommend using an eden version of xbmc. The https calls that are made for logging in are really slow and sometimes errors on windows with xbmc dharma.
You guys ROCK!

Thanks
I've cleaned up the code a bit and made proper dharma / eden versions.

GBTV for XBMC - eden

GBTV for XBMC - dharma
Awesome - thank you!!
I tried this plugin out last night. Thank you so much for it.

How are the videos sorted? Is there any way to have a category within each category for full episodes by air date? For example:

GBTV
__Full Episodes
_____10/28/2011
_____10/27/2011
The 4th Hour
__Full Episodes
_____10/28/2011
_____10/27/2011

Thank you,
jawgee
I suppose we could add something like that although I think they are already sorted by air date. It goes something like

Highlight
Highlight
Highlight
The Episode
Highlight
Highlight
Highlight
The Episode

It's the same listings you get when you go to http://web.gbtv.com/media/video.jsp
Sorry for the blond moment. Things made much more sense after I figured out how to log into GBTV via your plugin.

Thanks for the great work! Smile
Me again...when running one of the live media streams, is there any way to go back and start the stream from the beginning? You can do that on the app on the GBTV site by dragging the video marker all the way to the left, but I can't figure out a way to do that within XBMC.

Thanks,
jawgee
Thank you, this is a great add on
First Thank you to Driving Mule, as with out your work this plugin would not exist

I have made some modifications to the This plugin

*Added Subdir for Free Clips/ Highlights to each show
This removes the Free Clips from the Main listing
(non-subscribers see the same list as before)

*Added more Show Logos

*Code Changes to allow for adding new Shows easier

Todo
* Add "Todays Shows", Yesterdays Shows", etc for 7 days of listing
* Move the non-active shows to an archive dir
* Paginate the shows to allow for faster loading

Let me know if there are any problems with this release

11/24/2011 -- Release v0.0.4
Releases Page
Direct v0.0.4 Zip Download
Git Repo (on Bitbucket)
mptechgroup Wrote:First Thank you to Driving Mule, as with out your work this plugin would not exist

I have made some modifications to the This plugin

*Added Subdir for Free Clips/ Highlights to each show
This removes the Free Clips from the Main listing
(non-subscribers see the same list as before)

*Added more Show Logos

*Code Changes to allow for adding new Shows easier

Todo
* Add "Todays Shows", Yesterdays Shows", etc for 7 days of listing
* Move the non-active shows to an archive dir
* Paginate the shows to allow for faster loading

Let me know if there are any problems with this release

Dharma Download Link

If running Eden, should I leave this update alone until there is a version for Eden? Tempted to install it to see how it does, but thought twice. Thank you for your contributions!
beschmid Wrote:If running Eden, should I leave this update alone until there is a version for Eden? Tempted to install it to see how it does, but thought twice. Thank you for your contributions!

Based on the other plug in is just a minor change in the addon.xml file, which I have done, but I do not have eden to test so ....

11/24/2011 -- Release v0.0.4
Releases Page
Direct v0.0.4 Zip Download
Git Repo (on Bitbucket)
Ok let me start out with a big thank you.... i was about to go buy a roku on black Friday so that my father could watch gbtv on his tv. I really didn't want to have to teach him to use a new device.

just to help out a little... I am a newbee to XBMC but not new to programming. I plan on adding python to my knowledge base at some point so I can help out developing plugins. Why am i telling you this you ask? I have an ATV2 and i got the Dharma version to work on my atv. I didn't , and really still don't know the difference between Dharma/Eden and maybe the Eden version is the one I should have installed. Anyways, I tried to drop the quality of the free content and the plugin errored.

just wanted to pass on the info

Thanks again
southloven Wrote:Ok let me start out with a big thank you.... i was about to go buy a roku on black Friday so that my father could watch gbtv on his tv. I really didn't want to have to teach him to use a new device.

just to help out a little... I am a newbee to XBMC but not new to programming. I plan on adding python to my knowledge base at some point so I can help out developing plugins. Why am i telling you this you ask? I have an ATV2 and i got the Dharma version to work on my atv. I didn't , and really still don't know the difference between Dharma/Eden and maybe the Eden version is the one I should have installed. Anyways, I tried to drop the quality of the free content and the plugin errored.

just wanted to pass on the info

Thanks again

I had the same problem on the low low setting, Right now I am running the following settings,
Video Qaulity: FLASH_600K_400X224
Live Playback: FLASH_500K_400x222
Episode Playback: FLASH_500K_400X222

Works ok on my crappy dsl (looks like crap but .....) I will probably try and see if there is a fix for the lowest setting if not just remove it...
mptechgroup Wrote:Based on the other plug in is just a minor change in the addon.xml file, which I have done, but I do not have eden to test so ....

Download the 0.0.3eden file Eden Download Link

Eden version works great!
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[release] gbtv5