Best way to have Multiple Library for different people in household?
i have tried using smart playlists, which work ok. what i do is i manually edit every tv show for example, and put in a custom genre. then i create a smart playlist filtered on that per user. but this limits things you can do, like the way i can sort episodes. also when i back out of the smart playlist, it doesn't take you back home, i am backing out of a file structure which can be confusing for others in the house.

i'm wondering if there is another way to handle this? maybe profiles? or another feature i am not aware of?

thanks.
--
Try this link and see if it helps you. http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Profiles I didn't read so I don't know what info is there but you can setup separate profiles and each profile can have its own library.

I used to have a profile for my 3 yr daughter so she could watch her movies and not be able to see the more adult ones in her library. I had different folders on my hard drive, one had all my daughters movies in it and the other had the rest. For my daughters profile when I added movies it was only from the folder she had access to, for the other profile it had both folders scanned into it.
thanks i'll take a look
--

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Best way to have Multiple Library for different people in household?0