ATV2 just started bumming out to NitoTV
With all this hassle, I've come to conclusion that after reading quite a few threads, 17th October nightly looks to be the most stable, especially where MySQL is concerned. I'm going back in time to that one to see if it solves this problem.
Maraschino - Web based HTPC Organiser. Keep track of all your web based programs all in one place.
Home Page - Repo - Bug Tracker - Support Forum.
DejaVu Wrote:Because I used an inventive way of uploading and compressing a 3Mb log file?
I thought it was clever, unique and great bandwidth saving and did not make Pastebin 'Connection Reset'.

So clever and unique that 2 of the most popular web browsers don't even display it, yep real clever :confused2:
It's not about whether or not the image is viewable or not, the image is far from important - in whatever browser your forced to use.

It's about tricking an 'image only host' into hosting a file that is not an image! Simple

Its a compressed LOG file that was originally 3mb in size, compressed into a RAR file down to 117Kb and made to look like an image - but I guess I must be the only one on that page!!?

It's not like its a 'new' thing either. I've been on the internet for almost 15 years and it seems as though people are stumped about this simple little trick.

EDIT
Considering this thread has gone completely off topic, can a MOD please move and rename this thread perhaps into the general section and call it something like 'Unique XBMC.log uploading method'. My ATV2's log is still full of DEBUG information even though it's not enabled. Rolleyes
Maraschino - Web based HTPC Organiser. Keep track of all your web based programs all in one place.
Home Page - Repo - Bug Tracker - Support Forum.
Stop talking/bitching about the log being in an image, already.

(also Firefox has no problem displaying the image. The image host, however, seems to have stopped direct image imbedding.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ATV2 just started bumming out to NitoTV0