ATV 2 nfs access
Hi all,
Does anyone know how to allow an atv2 to connect to an osx server via nfs without having to hack the exports file on the server?
I have this working with my linux server without an issue, as I have no issues adding root_squash to the export file.
My mac server seems to generate its export file everytime the nfs settings are changed. Editing the exports file manually would probably work. But if I make a change in the graphical shell I will loose the manual changes.

Thanx

Jules
jules1976 Wrote:Hi all,
Does anyone know how to allow an atv2 to connect to an osx server via nfs without having to hack the exports file on the server?
I have this working with my linux server without an issue, as I have no issues adding root_squash to the export file.
My mac server seems to generate its export file everytime the nfs settings are changed. Editing the exports file manually would probably work. But if I make a change in the graphical shell I will loose the manual changes.

Thanx

Jules

Then don't use the graphical "shell" (what tool exactly are you talking about here?). Why not just using only one of it (graphical or exports edit). Or does the graphical tool not have all options you need?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ATV 2 nfs access0