tv and movie addons
hi this my first post on this site.
im very new to using xbmc.

really want to know if there are any good addons for watching tv shows and movies in hd that will work in the u.k.

thanks.
damien.
anyoneHuh??
very help full on this site. will try somewhere else!
dmn0712 Wrote:very help full on this site. will try somewhere else!

With that little patience you won't get any help indeed!

People have real lives you know Stare
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:With that little patience you won't get any help indeed!

People have real lives you know Stare

sorry for the rant.
yes i am to inpatient.
just really need some help.
i have installed ice films which worked fine at first but now every time i go to look at anything it it says script failed plugin.video.icefilms.
am i doing something wrong?

thanks.
damien.
Post a debug-log, but I would suggest to take this problem to the icefilms-creator since it seems to be an error inside the script, so it is more appropriate to post in the right thread for the question.

However - you could elaborate on your question: What do you want to see? What tv-station? What movies? Do you want it to stream, or do you want to download?
Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

HenryFord Wrote:Post a debug-log, but I would suggest to take this problem to the icefilms-creator since it seems to be an error inside the script, so it is more appropriate to post in the right thread for the question.

However - you could elaborate on your question: What do you want to see? What tv-station? What movies? Do you want it to stream, or do you want to download?

thanks for the reply.
i want to stream. ice films is perfect but has stopped working.
you say post a debug-log but i really am all new to this and dont know what you mean!
could you explain to me how i do that please.

thank you.
Here you go: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Log_file

The wiki has a whole lot of information, you should check it out Smile

Because your problem seems to be related more to icefilms, it probably makes sense to post into the dev-thread over here:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=87703
Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tv and movie addons0