Music player stalling
I have some music loaded on my server and it loads into XBMC just fine. However, when I go to play it nothing happens. It just sits there. I can play movies, tv shows and everything else just fine. Am I doing something wrong?

Using atv2
Netgear readynas as my storage

Thanks
"Am I doing something wrong", yes. you forgot to read the stickies which say to always pastebin your xbmc.log. Otherwise we have zero clue which version you are running.
I am going to go out on a limb and guess that you have the Cydia version installed. Music does not work on that version.

Install the nightly build using the link in my signature.
your right i should have posted the xbmc.log, but i thought it might be a simple answer. well apparently it isnt... I updated to the latest nightly build this morning and now the entire XBMC crashes about 30 seconds after loading it.

here is the log
http://pastebin.com/6U9dAQWd

please help as the entire system is unusable as of now. thanks

UPDATE: I turned off the "update library on startup" feature off, and XBMC no longer crashes 30 seconds after startup. I also manually forced an update of the library and it seemed to work fine, so there must be some problem with the "update library on startup" feature.
notoriusjt2 Wrote:your right i should have posted the xbmc.log, but i thought it might be a simple answer. well apparently it isnt... I updated to the latest nightly build this morning and now the entire XBMC crashes about 30 seconds after loading it.

here is the log
http://pastebin.com/6U9dAQWd

please help as the entire system is unusable as of now. thanks

UPDATE: I turned off the "update library on startup" feature off, and XBMC no longer crashes 30 seconds after startup. I also manually forced an update of the library and it seemed to work fine, so there must be some problem with the "update library on startup" feature.

then post crashreporter log and syslog ... see first link in my sig on how to get that logs ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music player stalling0