Help remembering how to setup remote to launch TV channels?
A while back, I had setup XBMC (using Openelec.tv) to show my tv channels (HD HOMERUN). I had created a source that pointed to the folder on my machine with the hdhomerun strm files in it, and had mapped a button on my remote so that when I hit "Live TV" it would pop up the folder and i could select a channel to watch. I have since had to reinstall my system (bad update corrupted the entire drive) and forgot how I had set this up. I do have my old keymap file, which contained the following:

Code:
global>
    <keyboard>
       <r>XBMC.ReloadSkin()</r>
       <s>Screenshot</s>
    </keyboard>
    <remote>
<Red>SlideShow(/storage/pictures/Work,random) </Red>
<Green>ToggleWatched</Green>
<Tuner>XBMC.ActivateWindow(videofiles,LiveTV)</Tuner>
<Blue>XBMC.ActivateWindow(videofiles,LiveTV)</Blue>
<LiveTV>XBMC.ActivateWindow(videofiles,LiveTV)</LiveTV>

and I tried creating a directorying on my system called "LiveTV", but when I hit the button on my remote, it just shows a blank screen. When I look in the XBMC log, I only see the following:
Code:
03:37:42 T:140194229319488   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(LiveTV) failed

not very helpful in telling me the path it's looking for.

Can someone clue me in to where the "videofiles,LiveTV" points to again, so I can create that directory again?

Thanks!
Board: Zotac ION-A-U Case: M350 Mini ITX Memory: 4GB Patriot PC6400 OS: XBMC on OpenELEC.tv build 6936 on a Corsair 32GB SSD Media Storage: W2K8 running on 14TB RAID 5 on an Asrock board w/ AMD Athlon X2 250 and PERC 6/I controller w/ 8 Samsung HD204UI Green drives Time to interface from power switch: 22.4 seconds.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help remembering how to setup remote to launch TV channels?0