Choppy Video Playback in XBMC
Hi guys,

Have had my ATV2 for around 6months now, jailbroke it no problems with great thanks to this site! I have my Media streaming wireless from my Netgear stora attached to my router, i use nightlys, but i hadn't updated probably since beginning of sept as things were running so smoothly i hadn't needed to.

So, Yesterday i was watching some content from icefilms when it briefly flashed up that the cache was full, i pressed the centre button and it froze there (the movie was still playing in the background) eventually i had to unplug the ATV2 and restart it. Ever since i restarted it it has had very choppy video playback (audio is fine). I tried clearing the cache in /localandrental but i do not even have these folders (i dont rent anything from itunes) Also i noticed that system memory was 68%

This morning i decided to restore to factory settings and re-jailbroke it. Everything went fine and im on 2nd Nov Nightly, however the video is still really choppy! have tried it on wired network also, still the same. System memory down to 48-52% on new nightly.

EDIT: Things seem to have returned to normal now - no idea why! Thanks anyway
Maybe hardware acceleration was turned off accidentally.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Choppy Video Playback in XBMC0