[ATV2] Just crashed yet again - have all the logs. This may help solve it!
Chuckles, I appreciate your sarcasm on the logs but maybe if you help me in knowing how to do the logs, when I can not even get enough time on XBMC to turn the logging on, then i will gladly upload logs. :-) If there is a way to do that and I am just being a numpty, then I will gladly take it on the chin and do whatever needs to be done.

Also, it wasn't exactly me asking for immediate help but just saying what my issue was and how this thread may help me. :-)
DejaVu Wrote:Slight update from me. Re-JB'd with Seas0pass onto 4.3 again.

Booted to the Language selection for Apple TV and thought going any further may cause a talk back. So SSH'd from there.

Installed Cydia version of XBMC, Nito UpdateBeGone, editted hosts file to be sure and rebooted. Language selection again, I then installed todays nightly.

Confirmed successful JB with the Temporary FC Logo, which I think is a good touch.

Started scanning 685 Movies to it's library... Got to movie 226 thought it was sorted.
Started playing 2 Fast 2 Furios to test it and kicked me straight out to FrontRow.

Brand new xbmc.old.log -
http://pastebin.com/SHQX4rqM

CrashReporter directory has a LowMemory file.
http://pastebin.com/YiFcuhbS

Syslog
http://pastebin.com/NxFNFyAq

I'm even thinking about Tethering to 4.4.2 now...? Would that be an good idea or make no difference?

You get bluetool crashes. Please double check that you don't have that bluetooth stack installed. Also check if that you don't have installed "exposed" - thats an vnc server which is known to eat ram.

Beside that i don't think bumping to 4.4.2 will fix that issue - but you can try of course.

I'm running 4.3 without lowmemory problems or strange bluetool crashes in syslog.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Darnun Wrote:Chuckles, I appreciate your sarcasm on the logs but maybe if you help me in knowing how to do the logs, when I can not even get enough time on XBMC to turn the logging on, then i will gladly upload logs. :-) If there is a way to do that and I am just being a numpty, then I will gladly take it on the chin and do whatever needs to be done.

Also, it wasn't exactly me asking for immediate help but just saying what my issue was and how this thread may help me. :-)

You missed the bit where you confirm you have disabled apple tv updates too.

As for taking it on the chin.... skip that and read one of the top sticky posts that describe how to get at the logs, there is even a link on how to turn on debugging with out using xbmc gui.
All that and no sarcasm.
I've re jailbroken again and am using the confluence skin.
I'm not sure what bluetool is, but I look for it and see if can be removed if it's there. I'll also remove exposed, but I dont think they are there - unless install via Cydia build or Nightly as a dependant?

Admittedly, it is more stable now. But still exits to FrontRow every 40 minutes (getting there or so).

I'm was wondering if Trakt Utilites running on it is a bad thing?
Maraschino - Web based HTPC Organiser. Keep track of all your web based programs all in one place.
Home Page - Repo - Bug Tracker - Support Forum.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ATV2] Just crashed yet again - have all the logs. This may help solve it!0