Football streams
Hi i have been trying to watch football streams for the 3pm kick off games, but everytime i try any of the add-ons i either get error message or starts to load and no stream appears...

any ideas i am really desperate to watch some of the games today...

thanks
MitzS Wrote:Hi i have been trying to watch football streams for the 3pm kick off games, but everytime i try any of the add-ons i either get error message or starts to load and no stream appears...

any ideas i am really desperate to watch some of the games today...

thanks
If you are tying now for a stream for a 3pm game you wont get it now you have to try closer to 3 like 2:45

try sportsdevil
hi ive been tryin since 2:30 tryin to get them to work, im tryin sportdevil but everytime i click on a link i get 'no stream available' ive tried veetle but the quality of stream is really poor. SPORTSDEVIL im using LSHUNTER but can see the streams but none of them work....
the thing is i can watch it on my laptop perfect but i dont understand why it wont work on ATV? this was the main reason for purchase as i heard that the feeds are as good as the web....
i click on a link i.e. ESPN 2 then it tries to load then stops any ideas? how can i update my feeds?

i know i am asking alot: could i ask a favour would someone please send me all the respotries and adds on that they feel would benefit me; i understand to a certain level but i still dont understand how to add web browser and enabling web feeds to work. thankyou
Your best bet is SportsDevil using FirstRowSports. Usually I can get at least one of the links to work for each game.
stindawg could you please place the respotries that u use and also any add'on you think would be good for me to use. appreciate it!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Football streams0