Video Add Ons Missing
Question 
So i have searched for this answer but every time I type in any combination off Add Ons and missing or whatever I get told to go to the Add Ons menu in XBMC. What is happening is that when I go to my Add Ons in XBMC many of them are missing. For example on the Video end of the add ons I only have 44 and I know for a fact there are over a hundred of those add ons.

I was trying to install these manually but I can not find the zip files anymore because I keep getting directed to the standard XBMC menu which doesn't work for me. The solutions I have tried is upgrading to the latest nightly and even downgrading to the Official Dharma release. Anyone else with this problem or anyone with a solution?

Cheers
You can get into a tangle with nightly builds and add-ons because add-ons have to be upgraded (by their authors) for the nightly builds and not all add-ons have been. This means that v10.1 and the nightlies will display different lists of add-ons. For now I would just stick to v10.1 (unless of course you want the new features only available in the nightly builds).

I think the list of add-ons is kept in Addons.db. If you delete this file XBMC should recreate the table and redownload the list of add-ons. Press Windows-R and in the Run dialog type:

"%appdata%\xbmc\userdata\database"

(including the quotes) and click OK. An Explorer window should open and you'll see the Addons.db file in this window. If you have used a nightly build there will be a second file Addons15.db (the number wuill depend on which nightly you ran) because the nightlies create a separate copy of the database files. You can delete this file as well.

JR
Thanks, deleting the file did not work within the nightlies, but it did work when rolling back to 10.1 Anyway, I have all of the content now and it looks great! Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video Add Ons Missing0