Lian Li PC-Q08B Great Small Server Case Deal
Newegg has the Lian Li PC-Q08B case for 79.99 with free shipping.
This is a great small server case that will hold 6 HD's.

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3633166
Wow the price was just that on Sunday as well but wasn't as of yesterday. I think it was 109.99
I love the looks of this case.
If I hadnt already built my UnRaid server I would be all over it.
$80 o.O Woooooaaaaaaaaaa
It's a cracking little case for a NAS/HTPC. I've also built one with a semi-powerful main PC too (i7 + GTX570), it's nice and quiet.

The price reduction is really nice ... might help offset the recent price hikes of the HDDs!! Shame we don't get deals like this over here in the third world.
hi,

Love this case - i have one. you can easily fit 7x3.5 HDD using the front bay as hotswap (no dvd drive) + still have 1xSSD drive.

I was initially about to build 6x2TB server + 1xSSD and front media bay but i chnaged my mind as want to keep the server/raid seperate.

full aliminuim case with vents all over and USB3.0 front (not the cable it comes with you have to plug it into the back usb3.0 ports of the motherboard to be able to use usb3.0 otherwise to use onboard usb3 you will have buy motherboard that has onboard header for usb3 and a seperate usb3 cable.

you can check my post on the build for pics.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=112854

Thanks
a5ian300zx
TV: Sony  65" A1E Surround: Yamaha RXA-3050 + ORB Audio Mod2 7.1.2 + SVS SB12-NSD Sub Processor: Darbee + DVDO iScan Mini Players: HDI Dune Solo4K + Apple TV4K + Vu+ Ultimo 4K NAS: Qnap TVS 871 Pro i7 16GB Ram 10GBe
Great Build a5ian300zx!

That is one nice looking case!
Out of stock now ...that price was so tempting I almost pulled the trigger last night but didn't.
at that price, i knew it'd fly away quick
I managed to snag one, going to make it my unRAID server enclosure. :3
nice catch!!
Hey... Isn't this the same case in Eskro's SFF build recommendation. I believe I paid around the same price!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Lian Li PC-Q08B Great Small Server Case Deal0