Library Mode
Why are there some features you only get in library mode and not in (custom shortcuts) For instance some view modes are unavailable, and other options..

Secondly; Any others having problems with some tv-shows shows up in library mode, but not when I use a custom shortcut to my tv-folder?
I use a correct folder setup etc..

Any way of solving these problems so I can customize XBMC and use custom shortcuts..
That's the sense of "library" mode. The different views and infos. At least from my point of view.
About ur problems with TV shows in library mode, u should be more specific about what they are, to allow ppl here try to help u
Smile
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
well the problem is: when I view my tv-shows in library mode there are certain shows that doesnt show up. If Im not in library mode they do show..
I use the same name-format for all my shows, tv/series name/season x/title season:episode
on the episode level, give a try to this format:

Series name 1x05 Episode title

(being 1 the season, and 05 the episode)
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
If your shows don't show up its either because you are using the wrong naming convention but that would mean none would show if they are all named the same or they are not on the site your scraping from, if your using TVDb scraper then go to that site and check if its on there if its not you can always add it yourself which is how its meant to work

http://www.thetvdb.com/

Other than that you can create an nfo for the show get the artwork and add it all locally, how to do this is all in the XBMC wiki

Views in library mode have information on the show and episodes which obviously cant be used if there's no information available when just using file mode with items that haven't been scraped
Current HTPC Lian-Li PC-C37 • Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H • Intel C2D E8400 E0 Stepping • OCZ Vertex SSD • 4GB Corsair TwinX XMS2 DDR2 • Corsair HX650W Modular PSU (Free Upgrade) • LG CH08LS10 Blu-Ray Drive • Scythe Big Shuriken • Acousti DustPROOF 70mm Fan
Not to sound too simple, but have these shows been added since the last time XBMC started or you updated the library? Updates can happen on startup, by being triggered (Sickbeard) or manually by right clicking in the library and choosing Update Library. I think there is a keyboard shortcut as well.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library Mode0