[MAC] Recent nightly builds crash during the night
As the subject says, my XBMC crashes during the night for some to me, unknown reason. When I use it during the day/evening, everything is fine and it does not crash, so I have yet to observe it actually happen.

I leave my Mac Mini with XBMC running while going to sleep, and the next day when I turn on the display again to watch something, a crash dialog for XBMC is waiting for me. The only activity that may happen during this time, is some automatic updating of the XBMC library by the use of a script I have.

Here is a crash log.

OSX 10.7.2, Mac Mini 2011 with AMD GPU.

I hope this can be remedied. Thank you for your time!
it chokes on a rar file during library update ... you should be able to track down which rar it is by having a look into your xbmc.log
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Memphiz Wrote:it chokes on a rar file during library update ... you should be able to track down which rar it is by having a look into your xbmc.log

Aha, thank you. I believe I have found the culprit, a wicked file that had ended up in my library with password protection on. Maybe get XBMC to simply ignore password protected RAR files or something? Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MAC] Recent nightly builds crash during the night0