How to do a BIOS update on Zotac ND22?
Hi,

I have struggled a couple of days to manage to do a BIOS update on my new ZOTAC ZBOX HD-ND22 that I run XBMC(openelec) on.

This is what I have tried :

1. Follow this guide do create a bootable DOS USB stick
  2. Copy new BIOS(A1471018.ROM) and tool(ZAFUDOS.exe) to USB stick
  3. Boot Zotac from USB
  4. Run execute ZAFUDOS.exe A1471018.ROM at the DOS prompt

All that happens is that the carrot jumps down to new line and nothing more? I have to restart the Zotac. This have been tested a couple of times without success.

Then I found this guide but when installning Universal USB Installer It asks me to choose a Linux Distribution to put on the USB and there is alot to choose from.

How do I update the BIOS? This seems complicated?

I have contacted the suport but no good answer yet.

BestRegards
If you purchased your ND22 recently then you should already have the latest BIOS. Are you absolutely certain that you have the previous BIOS?
My Theater: JVC X790R + Peerless PRG-UNV | 120" CineWhite UHD-B Screen | KODI Omega + PreShow Experience | mpv | madVR RTX 2070S | Panasonic UB420 | Denon X3600H @ 5.2.4 | 4 x ADX Maximus w/ Dayton Audio SA230 | 3 x Totem Tribe LCR + Mission M30 Surrounds + SVS PC2000 + Monolith 15 | 40" HDTV w/ MeLE N5105 + MoviePosterApp | 40TB Win10 SMB Server over Gigabit Ethernet
Hi,

Yes I hade the massproduction BIOS but I manage to update the BIOS these stepps :

http://www.zotacusa.com/help/index.php/K...ith-afudos

But then switching the tool and the rom for the right one.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to do a BIOS update on Zotac ND22?0