I need to flag hundres of movies as "watched"
I had to rescan my movie library from scratch and lost all my "watched" flags. Not really wanting to flag each movie inside XBMC one at a time as I've got to flag about 700 movies, what would be the recommended program (if there is one) to do it?

I keep all my movies in one directory (spread out over 5 HD's) if this helps with suggestions.

cheers
Oh, good question. I've not tried, but is it possible to mark your whole directory as watched and then check the unwatched movies as such? I've never tried it, just a thought.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
Well, as I've got about 1400 movies and need to flag about half of them as watched, this suggestion doesn't help. Laugh

Cheers
clipper99 Wrote:Well, as I've got about 1400 movies and need to flag about half of them as watched, this suggestion doesn't help. Laugh

Cheers

I think you already know that 'W' key sets it as watched Smile

Not that it helps you know.
What you can do for next time is export you library on regular basis. When have rebuild you can add an option to also import the watched status.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I need to flag hundres of movies as "watched"0