MQ3 sudden display issue
popped up yesterday. In Movies (Showcase view) in the lower right of the screen between the resolution flag and the audio type flag I am seeing "$VA...". In TV Shows (Showcase view) the same "$VA..." appears in the lower right underneath the LogoArt. I hadn't made any changes when this appeared. I haven't been able to determine what is causing this.

SOLVED: In skin settings deselected "Show Audio Language Tag" and view changed to this:

I didn't make any settings changes to initially cause this so I am baffled...
I have the same problem ever since rebuilding XBMC and copying back my settings to the userdate folder.
Deselecting "Show Audio Language Tag" has fixed the issue, but the other problem I have is that the media cases are not showing up 'DVD, Bluray and 3D' anymore, they are just staying a pale blue colour with no writing.
If you change your view type, is it the same or does anyone else know how to fix this issue.
Create a bugreport for it like noted in the first post of this thread.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=107793

HOW TO REPORT A BUG OR MAKE A REQUEST

Anyone who has a request or bug report use the button below - after click in new issue - and wait.

http://code.google.com/p/mod-skin/issues/list
To correct this is simple, install the Beta version of XBMC Eden or wait another 3 days to install the final version, this and other problems are solved.
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
MarcosQui Wrote:To correct this is simple, install the Beta version of XBMC Eden or wait another 3 days to install the final version, this and other problems are solved.

I'm waiting 3 days.... Thank you for the reply.
Thanks for your relpy, I will wait as well Smile
dars55 Wrote:I'm waiting 3 days.... Thank you for the reply.

Errr....make that 13 days and counting...Rolleyes

I'm having this same, stupid issue on Dharma Live, and i never messed with any settings either. All my cases are displaying as a generic green color, and no "BluRay"/"DVD"/"3D"/etc. icon.

I also have the "$va..." issue when in showcase mode (going to try the disable language fix now)

The "update to eden beta" fix doesn't do me any good, as I'm running Live (not released yet) on my Revo 3610...

I get that eventually I'll be updating to Eden...but I had a perfectly adequate Dharma setup that inexplicably broke itself for no reason i can think of. I'm hoping someone can find a quick fix for those of us who don't want to update to Eden just yet.

Thanks!
+1

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MQ3 sudden display issue0