what does missed mean in the onscreen stats?
as the subject says, what does missed mean in the onscreen stats? I'm running sync to display drop/dupe audio. and auto switch refresh rates

the missed number just accelerates away through the movie even though the numbers to the right are all zero for errors except once I think is .100 for sync or speed or something.

That really makes no sense to me because its a 23.976 film and my refresh rate is manually set to 23.97543(closest I can get with nvidia) but before doing custom it always showed like that too so I wonder if its not even using that.

whats weird is with the same movie, sometimes when I start it, it will start and maybe have some number in the missing column but it doesn't increase after starting. I shouldn't have to try starting the movie 5 times until its correct right? and then god forbid I pause it, thats a whole different can of worms.

running dxva2 acceleration and nvidia gt430 card.

it does seem that it doesn't make much of a difference whether missing is increasing or stable, still seems to play okay, except Xvid but you can checkout the thread on 24p and audio sync if you want to know about that.

anyway, just trying to figure out what it means and what I might be able to do to fix it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
what does missed mean in the onscreen stats?0