• 38(current)
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...)
Tolriq I had one tiny suggestion for your xbmcstarter app. Rather often I find that it does its job exactly as intended, but xbmc starts behind explorer/whatever windows are in the foreground.. Would it be possible to also focus the xbmc window to the front after starting it for those of use who run in window mode? Maybe a toggle for it?

Thanks!
It should already do this Smile

Are you using last version ?
Appears I was not! But after updating it I'm still getting the same behavior. I can exit xbmc and try to start it using your app right after and it seems to consistently be behind the windows start bar.
Hum did not see the edit :p

The app should also bring xbmc front if you retry to start it after it's already start does it work ?

Have you renamed the xbmc exe file ?
I've uploaded a 1.5 version of XbmcStarter with some changes to force more the bring to front.

And an alpha have been sent to beta testers Smile
Seems the 1.5 update has it working as expected!

Thanks for your work!
Tested alpha release and sent email back to you with my results.

Pleased with how it's coming along
(2012-07-08, 10:03)Tolriq Wrote: Thanks for info on JB Smile waiting for more stable build to flash my SIII Smile

Since I now have a little more time things are going well (for ICS at least :p) hope to send alpha builds to test some perfs this week.

@htpc guy i see from your signature that you are a graphist / artist :p if one day you have spare time and don't know how to fill it Wink

Feel free to pm me on what you are needing. I'm currently working on updates to a game titled Dummy Defense (Android and iOS *shameless plug) but I should be wrapping that up in a few weeks.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
New alpha coming soon.

Any new volunteer for testing ? (Preference for old / low cost phones / tablets). (Android 2.2+)
I'd like to volunteer, but I am running nightlies right now... so I may or may not be useful as a tester!

4.1.1 on Gnex
I now support nightlies Smile

Just drop me a mail in PM.

But Nexus is not really a low cost phone :p
A small preview to help waiting for 2.0 release Smile

ImageImage

This is just the beginning.
Nice!
Love the ics look!
Glad at least one like :p

Added a new screen in previous post Smile
In the current Play Market release, there are no images from a Frodo version of XBMC Sad
Any news of updates / beta download?
Catchy Signature Here
  • 38(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...)24