Returning to paused movie from main menu
I tried to find this in the manual but not having much luck.
If I pause a movie and go back to the main xbmc menu is there a way to quickly resume the paused movie without having to go to videos>files>movie folder and search for the movie again?
The tab button goes back to whatever is "Now Playing". You can map this button to your remote as well so you can make it whatever you like.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
I'm using the Apple remote as I have this on an Appletv, so I don't have a tab button.
Is there anyway to do it using the Apple Remote.
Troyp42 Wrote:I'm using the Apple remote as I have this on an Appletv, so I don't have a tab button.
Is there anyway to do it using the Apple Remote.

re-read what he wrote lol, you have to map it.

htpc guy Wrote:The tab button goes back to whatever is "Now Playing". You can map this button to your remote as well so you can make it whatever you like.

and as i learnt the hardway you have to manually create the keymap file Smile

i added big jump to the up and down buttons, you can change one of those or any of the other buttons to be tab.
Ok yes sorry my bad, he did too.
So if I add that joystickappleremote.xml file into xbmc will it automatically set my up button as a tab button?
Ive been trying to see where abouts in that file I can add a tab function to my up button but dont see TAB or Big Jump listed anywhere and I dont know what the corresponding apple remote id numbers are.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Returning to paused movie from main menu0