Skin Identification Help?
Hello all recently viewed a youtube video of xbmc running i believe as stated "aeon-mq2-skin-new-improved"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZfrjhqwK9w

is that the correct skin? as looking at theaeon mq2 skin it looks different to that on the video, if it is is there a particular version? also does anyone no what view mode he has selected for the display of movies as i think it looks sensational!

Any help would greatly be appreciated!

Thankyou

Regards
it's Neon (as you can see in the video at 4:10)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
hi mate really appreciate the reply ive just seen that!
im sorry im bein a pain here,
isnt neon a standard skin? i just have the Current Stable Release: 11.0 “Eden

it set me off course as in the comments it said xbmc-aeon-mq2-skin-new-improved?

also how does he display the movie collection in that sort of showcase display?

regarding the neon skin do i just need to follow the tutorials/instructions to install the separate neon skin?

im really sorry about all these questions, im struggling sinking things in at the moment! lol

Regards

The latest version of Eden 11 comes with the default skin Confluence, going into settings>add-ons>get more add-ons>skins will list the skins that are officially compatible with Eden. Just pick one and install it.. At the end of the installation (usually less than a minute or two), you will get a requester offering to switch to that skin. There are many other skins, some modified versions or sub versions, that for one reason or another are not part of the main repository. If support is important to you.. stick with the sanctioned skins. As you get a bit more experienced, one of the other non santioned skins might appeal to you in in that case, you'll pick it up as a zip file and install as such.

You can have a number of skins, and switch them out on the fly in Settings>Appearances so feel to try a bunch.. Each skin will have options for different views of your media, whihc can give the appearance of a totally different look. I should note some use remote control only.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skin Identification Help?0