Recent Movies - More than 3
(2012-03-12, 21:35)wilson.joe Wrote: how can I get this to go beyond the 10 to all 25? and the same with the latest tv episodes.

AFAIK not possible as the builtin info labels only reach up to 10...
Having more needs changing of internal code...

mm
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
(2012-03-12, 21:35)wilson.joe Wrote: how can I get this to go beyond the 10 to all 25? and the same with the latest tv episodes.

In the IncludesHomeRecentlyAdded.xml you have to duplicate/increment the code for each item number.

Search for
Code:
<item id="1">
                <label>$INFO[Window.Property(LatestMovie.1.Title)]</label>
                <label2></label2>
                <onclick>PlayMedia($INFO[Window.Property(LatestMovie.1.Path)])</onclick>
                <icon>$INFO[Window.Property(LatestMovie.1.Thumb)]</icon>
                <thumb>-</thumb>
            </item>

There should be 5 of them by default (if I remember correctly), but in my mod there are 10. Duplicate the section for each additional recent movie you want and increment the id, title and path. example for #11:
Code:
<item id="11">
                <label>$INFO[Window.Property(LatestMovie.11.Title)]</label>
                <label2></label2>
                <onclick>PlayMedia($INFO[Window.Property(LatestMovie.11.Path)])</onclick>
                <icon>$INFO[Window.Property(LatestMovie.11.Thumb)]</icon>
                <thumb>-</thumb>
            </item>

Do the same thing for the TV episodes down near the bottom of the xml. There are four by default.
Duplicate and increment:
Code:
<item id="1">
                <label>$INFO[Window.Property(LatestEpisode.1.EpisodeTitle)]</label>
                <label2>$INFO[Window.Property(LatestEpisode.1.ShowTitle)] - $INFO[Window.Property(LatestEpisode.1.EpisodeNo)]</label2>
                <onclick>PlayMedia($INFO[Window.Property(LatestEpisode.1.Path)])</onclick>
                <icon>-</icon>
                <thumb>$INFO[Window.Property(LatestEpisode.1.Thumb)]</thumb>
            </item>

The TV episodes are in backwards order, but I'm not sure off hand if that has any effect.
(2012-03-12, 22:36)mad-max Wrote: AFAIK not possible as the builtin info labels only reach up to 10...
Having more needs changing of internal code...

mm

Looks like you're right. I just tried to add two more movies and they come up blank.

Looks like 10 is the limit for recent movies.
Thanks for the quick response. I did get the movies up to 10 and then I reordered
the tv shows the other direction, that way I would have the latest to the oldest
instead of the oldest to the newest. Why I posted the question was because of
the blank screen and I couldn't find where to made the change. If its in the code
itself then perhaps later on when I compile I can look it over there. No biggie 10
of each should suffice.

EDIT: I could just break things down into playlists and add them to submenus.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recent Movies - More than 31