Video skipping
Hi guys i have a really big problem and a request of help,sorry for my english i try to explain the problem...

In few words,when i play a movie or a video on "megavideo+" or "megaupload+" im not able to skip forward... and its incredibly slow even if i fast forward 8x or 16x... while if i see a video hosted in other sites i can easily skip forward...i cant wait everytime 10 mins to go on with the video,pls some of u could help me? Maybe i should change something in my preferences or use an app with the iphone like rowmote pro or install a new dvd plugin i dont know im desperate...do u have my same problems if u try to skip forward a video from "megavideo+"?? A lot of movies are hosted in that site and its terrible i cant skip forward,i tried different host and they let us skip but megavideo no...and its a tragedy cause most of the movies and videos are hosted here...i see a lot of guys works on plugins,addon,skin etc and i really appreciate their work,its amazing,but wow...we have a GIANT problem,i cant belive no one has found a solution yet...other people doesnt have my same problem??,when we see a 2 hours video and we cant skip forward its terrible...if we are a watching a movie and we acidentally exit the video we should restart it from the beginning cause we cant skip forward and its terrible...pls someone can works on a tool to skip or select scene? Would be amazing,i can also donate if someone could work on that...I would like to know the opinion of all of u pls answer the topic if u have my same problems thx u all guys
I cant belive it,no one has my same problem? If u are watching a movie on icefilm or megavideo and after 1 hour u accidentally press the menu botton,how do u come back to minute 60 without skippingHuh? Why no one could work on a tool to fix that problem?
Voevoda Wrote:In few words,when i play a movie or a video on "megavideo+" or "megaupload+" im not able to skip forward... and its incredibly slow even if i fast forward 8x or 16x...

this is a limitation of megaupload... you can skip forward/back using a premium account - this is well documented in the icefilms plugin thread. you have had little response as the question is in the wrong forum!
Also discussion of Icefilms is no long allowed on the forum.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video skipping0