[Apple TV2] Script Failed! Errors...
Stumped and looking for some guidance here. Purchased an already-set-up ATV2 and just trying to get it working tonight. Keep getting Error: Script Failed! Plugin.video.(whateve the addon is). I get this for Ice films, Crackle, Hulu, basically all of the addons within XBMC. I've tried to delete and reinstall XBMC and still get the error. This unit has nitotv, and ATC Flash (Black). Tried to reinstall with both... Thanks in advance for any guidance given!
bale325 Wrote:Stumped and looking for some guidance here. Purchased an already-set-up ATV2 and just trying to get it working tonight. Keep getting Error: Script Failed! Plugin.video.(whateve the addon is). I get this for Ice films, Crackle, Hulu, basically all of the addons within XBMC. I've tried to delete and reinstall XBMC and still get the error. This unit has nitotv, and ATC Flash (Black). Tried to reinstall with both... Thanks in advance for any guidance given!

Read the FAQ, please post a debug. It's located at /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/xbmc.log

Off the type of my head try apt-get update && apt-get upgrade

Also check XBMC network settings and make sure proxy isn't enabled
ATV2 running XBMC Eden (Skin: Quartz3)
Windows 7 running XBMC Eden (custom setup as I'm basically running it as a service)
MySQL installed on Windows 7 for sharing libraries
iOS Specific FAQ | Alternative ATV2 keymap | Default ATV2 keymap
Post log files to Pastebin

akevit Wrote:Read the FAQ, please post a debug. It's located at /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/xbmc.log

Off the type of my head try apt-get update && apt-get upgrade

Also check XBMC network settings and make sure proxy isn't enabled

Checked the proxy setting first and that's what the problem was. Unchecked and all is good now. THANK YOU!!
bale325 Wrote:Checked the proxy setting first and that's what the problem was. Unchecked and all is good now. THANK YOU!!

np have fun
ATV2 running XBMC Eden (Skin: Quartz3)
Windows 7 running XBMC Eden (custom setup as I'm basically running it as a service)
MySQL installed on Windows 7 for sharing libraries
iOS Specific FAQ | Alternative ATV2 keymap | Default ATV2 keymap
Post log files to Pastebin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Apple TV2] Script Failed! Errors...0